Ryan Brennan, M.S., CSCS, CPT
I’m Ryan, and I help guide the people I work with to improve their fitness and body composition goals using best practices for exercise prescription, workout nutrition, and meal transformation to improve their mindset and appearance.
My clients who have busy schedules love how their improved energy levels and appearance help them enjoy their family, social and work life.
When I am not working I am usually playing with my two golden-doodles, doing lot’s of hiking, drinking lot’s of coffee and enjoying life with my friends and family!
Education and Certifications
- Masters Degree in Exercise Science – State University of New York at Cortland College
- Bachelor’s Degree in Kinesiology – State University of New York at Cortland College
- National Academy of Sports Medicine Certified Personal Trainer
- National Strength and Conditioning Association Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist
- Six Years of Professional Personal Training Experience
- Research Publication Pending
- Fat Loss
- Dietary Habit Formation/Maintenance
- Strength & Conditioning Training
- Functional Training
- Post-Rehabilitation Training
- Masters Thesis Completed on Resistance Training Interventions for Improving Adult Adherence
- Awarded Outstanding Growth and Leadership in Personal Training/Fitness at SUNY Cortland
- Awarded Male Rookie Trainer of the Year at SUNY Cortland
- Awarded Graduate Assistantship for Personal Training & Fitness at SUNY Cortland
- Trained Professional Baseball & Golf Players
- Developed Personal Training Academic Course for Undergraduate Students at SUNY Cortland
- Deadlifted 3x bodyweight