Jim comes to BodyFitz with several years of personal training experience and a background in sport-specific training. He is an expert on training the body for optimum fat burning and building lean muscle.
Jim is a very well-rounded individual: top contender in the NPC Physique Competitions 2013-2015, holds certifications in wilderness first aid and Emergency Medial Technician, attended an outdoor leadership school in the Rockies and is an NOC River Guide. He is also a Class 5 white water kayaker, ranked mountain bike competitor and all-star baseball, soccer and basketball player.
Jim is dedicated, extremely personable and fun to work with, even though he’s kicking your butt! His passion is to help all levels of clients to achieve their fitness goals – even goals thought to be unattainable.
Education and Certifications
- ASFA Personal Training Certification
- CPR and First Aid
- Wilderness First Aid
- NOC River Guide Certification
- Optimum fat burning training
- Building lean muscle
- NPC Physique Competitions – Top 3 Finisher in 2013, 2014 and 2015
- Chilean Class 5 Whitewater Kayak
- NOC Advanced Whitewater Kayak Creek Week
- Mill Springs Best All Around Athlete (2005)
- Mill Springs Varsity Basketball Top Scorer (2004, 2005)
- Mill Springs Varsity Baseball MVP (2005)
- Mill Springs Varsity Baseball Base Stealing Record (2005)
- Mill Springs Varsity Soccer Coach’s Award (2006)
- Atlanta Athletic All Conference First Team – Varsity Soccer (2002, 2003, 2004, 2005), Varsity Basketball (2003, 2004, 2005), Varsity Track & Field (2003), Varsity Baseball (2004, 2005)
- Chestnut Springs Swim Team MVP (2003, 2004)
- Georgia Mountain Bike Association Ranked #5 in age group (2000)